In Cycle I’m not able to create the Camunda modeller equivalent

I’m having a first look at the Camunda products and try to run my models. Based on your website I use Camunda Cycle 3.1. I defined a simple process called ‘Pack present’ and a decision in Camunda modeller. I open Cycle but I’m not able to create the Camunda modeller equivalent. See below screens. The add button results in an error. The create button is not clickable.

Hi @averbeek,

I’m sorry but I don’t understand your use case. You should only use Camunda Cycle if you use a 3rd party modeler and want to transfer the BPMN to use it with the Camunda modeler. If you only use the Camunda modeler then you don’t need Camunda Cycle.

Can you please describe your use case.

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi,

Probably I didn’t understand it correctly. I want to deploy my new process and decision (upload to Camunda cockpit). I thought I had to use Cycle for this. Do I need other tools for this and where can I download a Camunda prepared version of it? Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Arian Verbeek

Hi Arian,

you can deploy a new process, decision or case via Java Api (i.e. repositoryService.createDeployment()) or Rest Api. If you have a process application then you can declare the deployment in the deployment descriptor file (i.e. processes.xml).

You may also interested in the Get Started guide which provides a good introduction how to work with Camunda.

Best regards,
Philipp