Camunda resume previous version from application yml file

Hi,
I am trying to configure the property isResumePreviousVersions via the application.yml file and not via the bpm-platform.xml

How do I do this?. I tried the property name isResumePreviousVersions and resumePreviousVersions but both are not working.

Hello @firstpostcommenter ,

I assume that you are using the spring-boot distribution.

There, you have the annotation @EnableProcessApplication.

In case you are using it (which I would recommend), you have a file META-INF/processes.xml.

Please find more information about it here: processes.xml | docs.camunda.org

Under the tag process-archive, there is exactly this property.

I hope this helps

Jonathan

Thanks. My question was about the situation when I am not using @EnableProcessApplication i.e I need to configure the property via the application.yml file

Hello @firstpostcommenter ,

I am not sure whether this can be achieved in that way as isResumePreviousVersion relates to deployment awareness of a process application.

All processes in all versions should be executed when there is no deployment-awareness present.

Jonathan

Hi, is there a way I can check the jobExecutorDeploymentAware value via the Camunda REST API?

I expected it to be available in ManagementService (Camunda Platform Javadocs 7.17.6-ee) but could not find it.
I tried getProperties() method as well but that does not show any details about deploymentAware

Found it How to set jobExecutor Deployment Aware to false globally in camunda - #4 by aravindhrs but the status value is shown as null

1 Like