Community Shoutouts - July 2023

Welcome to the first-ever monthly shoutouts post! :tada:

Every month, we’ll be highlighting some community members who have been doing cool things in the community.

This month, we’ll be highlighting some of our forum superstars! :star2:

You may have noticed a new link in the sidebar to our Leaderboard! This is a just-for-fun way to see who has participated most in the forum over the last month/quarter/year/all-time.

This month, I’d love to shout out our top 2 on the leaderboard for July!

1. :1st_place_medal: @WilliamR.Alves, who has been extra active in the Camunda Platform 7 Topics categories providing help and solutions!

2. :2nd_place_medal: @GotnOGuts, who has helped answer lots of questions across both Camunda Platform 7 Topics and Camunda Platform 8 Topics!

And a quick shout out to the rest of the top 10 as well :slight_smile: Thank you @FC_Catalonia @Praveen_Kumar_Reddy @hassang @yadav1990 @konkouts @cma @Draakzward @crench92!

Please join me in congratulating them and thanking them for their efforts! :clap::clap::clap:

Do you have a cool project or contribution you’d like us to highlight? Do you know about someone else in the community who has been doing something awesome? Leave a comment below, or fill out our contributions form to let us know!

14 Likes

Thank you very much @miamoore !

It’s always great to be able to share our knowledge and be able to help the community, the same way they helped me when I started my journey with Camunda, always very grateful because a large part of my knowledge today I owe to @Jean_Robert_Alves :pray:

And of course, very happy also to be able to learn daily with each comment I have the opportunity to view in this forum! :heart: :rocket:

We’ll keep doing the best we can :smiley:

William Robert Alves

10 Likes

Congrats @WilliamR.Alves and @GotnOGuts!!! :tada::tada::tada:

:star2::star2::star2: Well done and well deserved!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pray: @miamoore for recognizing the forum superstars and highlighting their contributions! It’s always great to see the efforts of active members acknowledged and appreciated. The Leaderboard is an excellent tool to track the participation and engagement of members, and it’s exciting to have a friendly competition among the community members.

6 Likes

That might be, but I’m not sure I can live up to your level of expertise :smiley:

4 Likes

Well deserved shoutout! You do such an amazing work :fire:

Thank you @miamoore for this initiative :star:

4 Likes