DMN tables in decision view of Cockpit not fully visible

Hello,

we’ve encountered the problem that larger cells in dmn tables (more than ~30 characters) are cropped.

Is there a way to see the full content of large dmn table cells in the Cockpit decision view?

Thanks and best regards,
Kerstin

Hi Kerstin,

I am not able to reproduce it yet:

Which version of Camunda are you using? Can you share a screenshot of the error?

Cheers
Sebastian

We are running Camunda 7.5.4-ee.

Only long values (last rule) are cropped in the Cockpit decision view:

In Camunda modeler (version 1.4.0), the same long value (last rule) is not cropped but continues on the next line:

It would be great if the devision view in Camunda Cockpit handles long values in the same way.

Best regards,
Kerstin

Best regards,
Kerstin

Hi Kerstin,

I can now reproduce it and I agree with you. The values should always be visible, at least in the Advanced View. I created a ticket for it: https://github.com/bpmn-io/dmn-js/issues/182

Cheers
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

great! Thank you!

Best regards,
Kerstin

This might actually be an issue with style inheritance from Cockpit :wink:

Hey guys,

the ticket is closed and the issue should be solved. But I started the test process with CamundaBPM 7.6.2-ee and long words are still not wrapped in the decision instance view in Cockpit. See last line in the following dmn:

Any chance to wrap such long words soon? :wink:

Best regards,
Kerstin

Hi Kerstin,

yep, the issue is resolved in dmn-js version 0.8.4. Unfortunately, Cockpit still uses version 0.8.3 of dmn-js. I created a ticket to update it to the latest version.

Meanwhile, you could manually add this rule to the cockpit stylesheets, which should fix the issue.

Cheers
Sebastian

1 Like