At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere!
The Camunda Developer Relations team exists to serve our amazing Camunda developer community, from internal employees to Open Source contributors (you , Enterprise customers, and the broader tech community.
It is our goal to provide opportunities for developers to be more successful by making them aware of our solutions, enabling them to be successful through great experiences, and fostering a culture of collaboration.
Now we are looking for a developer experience engineer to join our team and help us continue to improve the experience developers have when working with Camunda products and the community.
To find out more about our expectations for members of the Developer Relations team, read our Director of Developer Relation’s blogpost about the DevRel Career Path: The Camunda Developer Relations Career Path — Mary Thengvall - Community Builder
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the documentation infrastructure and improve the experience for technical writers, developers, and community members who read and write our docs
- Write extensions and plugins for our documentation and forum platforms
- Build and automate our Developer Relations tooling to help us maintain up-to-date assets for our community
- Stay on top of the best developer environment tooling liked IDEs, API tools, and more, keeping the community aware of how to use them efficiently with Camunda
What you’ll bring along:
- Experience with static site generators like Hugo or Jekyll or Docs-as-Code frameworks like Docusaurus
- Experience working with open source tooling and the open source community is a must
- Ability to work asynchronously with teams and cross-functional groups across timezones to accomplish a singular goal
- Execute work in an autonomous way with little assistance
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with outstanding Glassdoor rating and CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
Who will you work with:
- The one and only Developer Relations team with wonderful folks like @kiran.oliver, @Niall @Nele @davidgs @Hafflgav @jwulf