Element documentation and gateway error

Hello,

I want to use schema I’ve drawn within a site, but when I integrate it, it returns the reject command incorrectly(when I reject at second gateway it returns third task instead of first task). But when I try it in token simulation, everything seems fine.

I connected the tasks to my system with element documentation. If I write the ID of the third Task in the second Task, the process works correctly and I think it gives an error because the last task is empty, I cannot finish the process.

ID’s represented by element documentations;
1 - person1
2 - person2
3 - person3

Thank You,
question.bpmn (8.7 KB)

Hi @cansu,

your Person3 task will be skipped by the process engine as it has no type given.

You didn’t add any conditions on the sequence flows in the model you uploaded, so I cannot check them.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Hi @Ingo_Richtsmeier ,
Thank you for your reply.
I can run it by giving person3’s id to person2 in element documentations. Is this a correct method? Since I have already given the person 3 id, what other id can I give?
Also, when I reject a task in the processes, it does not go backwards. I did not understand the reason

Hi @cansu,

the process model you uploaded in your first comment could not be deployed to the Camunda 7 Process engine:

ENGINE-09005 Could not parse BPMN process. Errors: 
* Exclusive Gateway 'Gateway_0zuq5fy' has outgoing sequence flow 'Flow_0jg5ob2' without condition which is not the default flow. | resource question.bpmn
* Exclusive Gateway 'Gateway_0zuq5fy' has outgoing sequence flow 'Flow_06js7z7' without condition which is not the default flow. | resource question.bpmn
* Exclusive Gateway 'Gateway_0r0yw6t' has outgoing sequence flow 'Flow_1hhjq9y' without condition which is not the default flow. | resource question.bpmn
* Exclusive Gateway 'Gateway_0r0yw6t' has outgoing sequence flow 'Flow_0eohg71' without condition which is not the default flow. | resource question.bpmn
* Exclusive Gateway 'Gateway_1er30an' has outgoing sequence flow 'Flow_1i6vdmv' without condition which is not the default flow. | resource question.bpmn
* Exclusive Gateway 'Gateway_1er30an' has outgoing sequence flow 'Flow_1m06y48' without condition which is not the default flow. | resource question.bpmn 

Could you please upload your latest version? Then I can have a closer look.

The process engine doesn’t care about element documentation. All information given here is only for human understanding.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Hi @Ingo_Richtsmeier ,

I think I’m a little confused. Since I’ve integrated Camunda into a website, I thought I could specify numbers in the element documentation.

I uploaded the latest and working version, thank you for your help.

v1.bpmn (14.1 KB)

Hi @cansu,

I deployed your process to my engine, and it works as expected in the Camunda Tasklist. Rejections from Person 1 and Person 2 will end the process, while rejections from Person 3 and Person 4 will activate the tasks from the approver before.

What have you done here?

If you just want to assign the tasks to certain persons, you can use the section “User assignment” in the property panel for each user task: User Task | docs.camunda.org.

If you are struggling with something else, please add a specific question.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Hi @Ingo_Richtsmeier ,

I solve previous problem, I am grateful for your help.
What class should I use for end event in Angular? I can not end process because I did not find Angular class.

Thank you,

Hi @cansu,

I could not get your question. Usually, a none end event just shows that the process is ended and doesn’t do anything. So, no class required here.

What do you want to achieve? Can you share your latest version of the process model?

Hope this helps, Ingo