Embedded form fail to load in Camunda tasklist

Please assist me I am using an empedded form at a user task with 4 fields shown in the picture, I want the form to be passed on to the second task with the saved data on the form,basically the form must flow between tasks ,all changes made must reflect on the form. At the second task I referenced the form with the form key embedded:app:forms/task-form.html when I deploy the model to camunda, the first task where the form is defined I can see the form field but at the second task the form fails to load with the error Form failure "the context path is either empty or not

defined".

I am running apache-tomcat-9.0.5, jre 1.8.0_171, ,jdk1.8.0_171

The form key field is meant for html based embedded forms that you deploy along with your process. For generated task forms you could do something like that to default the form fields in the second task to what was entered in the first task:

<bpmn:userTask id="Task_1" name="Task 1">
  <bpmn:extensionElements>
    <camunda:formData>
      <camunda:formField id="firstName" label="First Name" type="string" />
      <camunda:formField id="lastName" label="Last Name" type="string" />
      <camunda:formField id="comment" label="Comment" type="string" />
    </camunda:formData>
  </bpmn:extensionElements>
</bpmn:userTask>

<bpmn:userTask id="Task_2" name="Task 2">
  <bpmn:extensionElements>
    <camunda:formData>
      <camunda:formField id="firstName" label="First Name" type="string" defaultValue="firstName" />
      <camunda:formField id="lastName" label="Last Name" type="string" defaultValue="lastName" />
      <camunda:formField id="comment" label="Comment" type="string" defaultValue="comment" />
    </camunda:formData>
  </bpmn:extensionElements>
</bpmn:userTask>