I have a process with two activity. a
ScriptTask and a
UserTask. Two problems happened in Camunda 7 and I will explain them.
My process flow is this:
The script that I want to execute is here:
UserTask I get the tenant with code and put it in an input variable:
So far so good until here and the code execute successfully. But when I add an input variable in
ScriptTask, the code will not execute correctly.
Note: This problem is just happened with the above code. I tested this problem with below code and executed successful.
In desktop Modeler version 5.11.0, the code will execute correctly after removing added input variable in ScriptTask.
But in web Modeler that I run locally, even after removing added input variable, the code will not execute! After various reviews, I found that below code exists in xml of web modeler after removing input variable:
<bpmn:extensionElements> <camunda:inputOutput /> </bpmn:extensionElements>
By removing above lines from modeler xml, the code will execute successfully.