Failing to deploy app after installing mysql as database

I am having trouble deploying my application. I just installed MYSQL as a database and the error has been persisting. However, with H2 the app ran with no Errors. The log file follows.

org.camunda.bpm.application.impl.ProcessApplicationLogger.multiplePasException(ProcessApplicationLogger.java:136)
    at org.camunda.bpm.application.impl.ServletProcessApplicationDeployer.onStartup(ServletProcessApplicationDeployer.java:66)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5156)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:945)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1768)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

24-Jul-2017 16:24:27.184 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/chatsimulator-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT] startup failed due to previous Errors

When I check the logs the only error I have is:

24-Jul-2017 16:24:27.181 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Error during ServletContainerInitializer processing

Hi,

please post the entire log not only a snippet.
Also it would be nice to see your process configuration and how you configured your tomcat to use mysql.

Greets
Chris

I got it to run, I had to remove some dependencies and I had the wrong credentials.

1 Like