Fetching additional variables in an embedded task form does not work

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

Currently, I’m trying to retrieve variables, from the current process instance, in order to put them in my integrated task form.

I apply the example :

But it doesn’t work. I use JQuery.

Can you please help me?

here is my code :

and the chrome debugger :

Finally, I would like to retrieve values in a String variable formatted in JSON and use them as datasource of a GRID Kendo UI. I manage to display the grid currently with a remote data source. Now I would like Camunda to send the data to the form, hence the writing of this topic. ^^

Thank you in advance for your help! :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

Could someone please help me? Thank you :slight_smile:

help ? :cry:

up :speech_balloon:

Your could be asked better to encourage people to help more.

1. Your code is simply a screen shot - copy the code to the post and use the style guide to ensure it’s using the correct format.
  2. Could you let us know what you’ve tried to do to fix the problem? Have you researched the error you’re getting? are there any hits at what could be going wrong?
  3. Describe your Camunda environment as well as how you’re deploying the form and how you’re deploying the model.

This would be a good start. Generally you should be giving as much information as you can when you post a topic and that information should be be made clear so that someone who might want to answer can easily replicate what you’re doing.

1 Like