I have some question about run camunda

hi,i download the newest source code from GitHub - camunda/camunda-bpm-platform: Flexible framework for workflow and decision automation with BPMN and DMN. Integration with Spring, Spring Boot, CDI.
which is the main class? CamundaBpmRun this one?

Why do you need the source code exactly?
Are you planning on extending it?

@Niall
yes,actually i want to overwrite some code for testing a problem

@Niall
can you help me? i have configured maven setting,and the project looked like normal,but it build failed.

Parsing java… [camunda-engine-feel-scala]
Writing classes… [camunda-engine-feel-scala]
java: com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: 找不到org.camunda.feel.context.VariableProvider$1的类文件
java: com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: 找不到org.camunda.feel.context.VariableProvider$1的类文件

somebody tell me which the Applicaiton run with jdk11, is true?

I can confirm that it does indeed work with JDK 11
It seems something is going wrong with the FEEL engine, though i’m not sure what. FEEL is part of DMN but is an independent library, depending on version of Camunda you’re trying to build it could be the FEEL engine written in Scala.

@Niall
what about jdk 8?, the version of camunda is 7.18.0, the project was downloaded from github with branch master.

It might be better to use a different version. 7.18.0 has just started development.
Try 7.17.0

JDK 8 is supported - you can find a list of all supported technologies here: Supported Environments | docs.camunda.org

okay,thank you very much!