I keep getting below error sometimes and my application is erroring due to this.Can anyone please tell what is Root Cause for this error?...to me it seems a bug

----org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException: ### Error querying database. Cause: org.apache.ibatis.reflection.ReflectionException: There is no getter for property named ‘limitBefore’ in ‘class org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.TaskQueryImpl’ ### Cause: org.apache.ibatis.reflection.ReflectionException: There is no getter for property named ‘limitBefore’ in ‘class org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.TaskQueryImpl’

Hi @AISHWAR_SINGH
Can you take a look at the Style Guide? It’ll help you understand how to format code correctly and also help you create questions that are easy to understand and also easier to answer :slight_smile:

To help you with your issues, i’m going to need more details about your current setup. Can you answer the following Questions:

1. Add the version software you’re asking about (e.g. Camunda BPM 7.13)
  2. Describe your setup (e.g. Spring Boot / Tomcat etc.)
  3. What database are you using, including version and driver.

Hello @Niall, we are passing the same problem @AISHWAR_SINGH has mentioned…

We don’t know how to replicate the error, but sometimes our camunda application starts spamming “There is no getter for property named ‘limitBefore’” and then stops working.

Could you please help us?

Answering your questions:
1 - We’re using camunda-engine-spring-boot-starter v3.4.0.
2 - We’re using Springboot v2.2.0 and Tomcat v5.5 with Java 11.
3 - We’re using mysql database with version v5.7.36 and using mysql-connector-java v8.0.28.