INFO io.grpc.netty.NettyServerTransport.connections - Transport failed

Hi ,
I just started with camunda 8 , I have done basic process on Cloud Modeler by using Camunda Platform 8 SaaS, Now I wan to create process in my local desktop Camunda Modeler and want to deploy that process into local by using Docker , I got Images of (Identity,Zeebe,tasklist,operate,optimize) from document, Now I am running container in my docker , I am able to get all images except Zeebe ,While Creating Image for Zeebe Facing Below Error :-

[grpc-default-worker-ELG-5-4] INFO
io.grpc.netty.NettyServerTransport.connections - Transport failed
io.netty.handler.codec.http2.Http2Exception: Unexpected HTTP/1.x request: GET /

Did anyone gone through this Issue? If yes please let me know, thanx in advance

Hey heya @Avinash_Rawat!
Have you used our official docker-compose.yaml to set this up?
If you have done so you only need to make sure that you deploy to the Zeebe endpoint 0.0.0.0:26500

Let me know if the official docker-compose helps you out!
Best,
Thomas

1 Like

Yes @Hafflgav I am using Official docker-compose.yaml only , I cloned in my local and then I started my containers , Docker Images are creating for all containers mentioned in file , when I am running in browser then I am able to see ( Tasklist,Identity,Operate…) all response in specified PORT except Zeebe , I went through logs , then I found Above error ( Transport failed). Can you help me to set up ?

You are aware that you cannot access the broker using a browser. The only thing the broker has is a gRPC command API. You need to use either zbctl or one of the language clients to communicate with it.
So if you can access Operate and Tasklist you should be good to go.

If you cannot access them I would try to wipe everything in Docker and try to restart it.
Let me know what you think about this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Thanx @Hafflgav I created Spring Boot Project and Enabled Zeebe Client , I am running my docker with all containers docker-composer.yaml , Now I am able to deploy my process by spring boot and able to see my task in tasklist on browser , Thanx @Hafflgav I understood flow for Camunda 8 :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Avinash_Rawat @Hafflgav Guys,
My question is relevant to the same. How can I get Zeebe region, clusterId, clientId, clientSecret

Hey there @vinothkumar,
to retrieve you cluster information / manage API credentials check out this page of our docu:

Sorry for the delay! I have been travelling for the past couple of weeks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Hafflgav .
It was answered in different page as well.

1 Like