Problems with passwords - session expired

Greetings and salutations. I am seeing some weird issues with user authentication in Camunda Modeler. The process of creating new users works fine, new users are created just seconds after adding them to the designated AD Group.

However, I have found that if the user’s AD password contains Spaces, og Norwegian characters like æ,ø and å the account will not work. When trying to log on to tasklist, the message “Your sessions has expired: You need to sign in again.” is displayed over and over again. The account will start working if the password is changed to not include Spaces or Norwegian characters (there might be other characters not supported, I assume all special characters will generate this error.).
Does anyone know if there is any documentation on this, or even better, a solution?

I found the following ticket in the Jira: https://app.camunda.com/jira/browse/CAM-3755

That sounds like it could be related. Do the information in the ticket help you?

Thanks, will go through the config and see if I can make it work. Will report back :slight_smile: