SequenceFlow error

• One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | bpmnFile.bpmn | line 43 | column 82
  • One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | bpmnFile.bpmn | line 62 | column 82
  • One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | bpmnFile.bpmn | line 69 | column 94
  • Exclusive Gateway ‘ExclusiveGateway_2’ has outgoing sequence flow ‘SequenceFlow_2’ without condition which is not the default flow. | bpmnFile.bpmn | line 0 | column 0
  • Exclusive Gateway ‘ExclusiveGateway_2’ has outgoing sequence flow ‘SequenceFlow_4’ without condition which is not the default flow. | bpmnFile.bpmn | line 0 | column 0

Hi @fatma_wings,

it seems that your BPMN process is not valid. Please have a look at the reference guide how to use service tasks and exclusive gateways.

Does this help you?

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi @Philipp_Ossler,
thank you for your anwser, I resolve my problem, but, another error displays:

• One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | requestHoliday.bpmn | line 31 | column 82
  • One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | requestHoliday.bpmn | line 60 | column 82
  • One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | requestHoliday.bpmn | line 67 | column 94

I don’t understand this error. Can you help me ?

Best regards,
fatma_wings

Hi @fatma_wings,

this error says that you must configure the service tasks and choose one option how the Java code should be called. For example:

<serviceTask id="javaService"
             name="My Java Service Task"
             camunda:class="org.camunda.bpm.MyJavaDelegate" />

Please have a look at the BPMN Get Stared.

Best regards,
Philipp