(solved)Getting a stacktrace in an application similar to DMN 1.1

I just started with Camunda I am trying to build a simple application with an age check. I am getting a DecisionDefinitionNotFoundException.

@ProcessApplication("Age Filter DMN")
public class AgeApplication extends ServletProcessApplication
{
    @PostDeploy
    public void evaluateDecisionTable(ProcessEngine processEngine) {
        DecisionService decisionService = processEngine.getDecisionService();

VariableMap variables = Variables.createVariables()
                .putValue("ageinyears", 17);

DmnDecisionTableResult ageDecisionResult = decisionService.evaluateDecisionTableByKey("Age", variables);
//        Boolean result = ageDecisionResult.getSingleEntry();
//
//        System.out.println("Allowed: " + result);
    }
}

The stacktrace happens on the line
DmnDecisionTableResult ageDecisionResult = decisionService.evaluateDecisionTableByKey(“Age”, variables);
If I comment that line out and redeploy then I don’t get the stacktrace.
In what direction shoeld I look for the solution?

This is what the error in the log looks like

07-Sep-2017 12:13:20.842 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logInfo SPIN-01009 Discovered Spin data format: org.camunda.spin.impl.json.jackson.format.JacksonJsonDataFormat[name = application/json]
07-Sep-2017 12:13:20.857 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logError ENGINE-16004 Exception while closing command context: no decision definition deployed with key ‘Age’: decisionDefinition is null
org.camunda.bpm.engine.exception.dmn.DecisionDefinitionNotFoundException: no decision definition deployed with key ‘Age’: decisionDefinition is null
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.util.EnsureUtil.generateException(EnsureUtil.java:344)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.util.EnsureUtil.ensureNotNull(EnsureUtil.java:49)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.cache.DecisionDefinitionCache.checkInvalidDefinitionByKey(DecisionDefinitionCache.java:59)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.cache.DecisionDefinitionCache.checkInvalidDefinitionByKey(DecisionDefinitionCache.java:26)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.cache.ResourceDefinitionCache.findDeployedLatestDefinitionByKey(ResourceDefinitionCache.java:63)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.cache.DeploymentCache.findDeployedLatestDecisionDefinitionByKey(DeploymentCache.java:197)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.dmn.cmd.EvaluateDecisionTableCmd.findByKey(EvaluateDecisionTableCmd.java:97)

agetest.dmn (1.1 KB)
Here is the dmn file

The id in the dmn file did not match the key in the java code