Task Makers no synchronization at the end

Hello, I have a question regarding “Task Markers”, so I have read all the instances of the multi-instance wait for them to finish to continue to the next activity of the process. I would like to know if it is possible for each instance of the multi-instance to continue on its way to the next activity without waiting for the other executions. Thank you.

Hi @Agustin,

no, this is not possible.

But you can use the multi instance marker in a subprocess and the single tasks can become (sub-) processes with more than one task.

It is also possible to use the Completion Condition and reduce the number of tasks/subprocesses that needs to be completed before the process will continue to the next task.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Ingo, thanks for answering my question.
It is not clear to me the representation of the model when you comment “multi instance marker in a subprocess and the single tasks can become (sub-) processes with more than one task”.
I attach the .bpmn on which I performed the tests. What I want to do is a division of threads and that to “Complete Instance” they arrive n token not only one as it currently happens.
Could you give me an example of how the model would work according to your solution. Thanks in advance.
test1-multiuserapproval.bpmn (4.7 KB)

Hi @Agustin,

as you can not move to the task “Complete Instance” before the configured amount of “Approve nice 990” tasks have been completed (and the rest omitted), you can change the model to something like this:

Now the “Complete” task is available after each “Approve” task has be completed, but you have to complete them for each approval.

It will change the execution logic, but maybe it fits to your requirements as well.

Hope this helps, Ingo