Two job executors on a single wildfly server

Hi,

I’m using Camunda bpm 7.4.0 version. In my maven project, there are two processes having timer start event. But when I try to run both the processes simultaneously only 1 of them,let’s say, Process-1 is repeating after every 10 minutes(in time cycle parameter of the timer event, I have set: R/PT10M ) and the other 1,let’s say,Process-2 does not even start or repeat itself. If I start the process-2 from the tasklist, it runs only once. I have configured same parameter to the process-2 as well(Time Cycle: R/PT10M).
Is it possible to have two timer start events running simultaneously?

Hi @saumyasucharita,

what do you mean with

The process engine has no limitations for deploying process definitions with timer start events. If the job executor is enabled then the process engine should create the process instances.

Can you please share the process definitions and your process engine configuration.

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the response. We overcame the issue by increasing the value of ‘maxJobsPerAcquisition’ property. What are the factors to be considered to set the maximum size of ‘maxJobsPerAcquisition’ value?

Hi @saumyasucharita,

it depends on your environment (e.g. number of nodes in the cluster). You can find some information about the scaling of the job executor in the blog post.

Best regards,
Philipp