Unable to get the bpmnspec working

HI,

I tried to get a bpmnspec test running and it fails to start with the followig exception

Failed to start the ZeeQS container
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to start the ZeeQS container
	at io.zeebe.bpmnspec.runner.zeebe.ZeebeEnvironment.startZeeqsContainer(ZeebeEnvironment.kt:103)
	at io.zeebe.bpmnspec.runner.zeebe.ZeebeEnvironment.access$startZeeqsContainer(ZeebeEnvironment.kt:12)
	at io.zeebe.bpmnspec.runner.zeebe.ZeebeEnvironment$setup$2.invoke(ZeebeEnvironment.kt:40)
	at io.zeebe.bpmnspec.runner.zeebe.ZeebeEnvironment$setup$2.invoke(ZeebeEnvironment.kt:40)
	at io.zeebe.bpmnspec.runner.zeebe.ZeebeEnvironment.setup$lambda-0(ZeebeEnvironment.kt:42)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:183)
	at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:484)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachTask.compute(ForEachOps.java:290)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(CountedCompleter.java:746)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doInvoke(ForkJoinTask.java:408)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(ForkJoinTask.java:736)

Caused by: org.testcontainers.containers.ContainerLaunchException: Timed out waiting for URL to be accessible (http://localhost:55001/actuator/health should return HTTP 200)

any ideas what could be wrong? and why is it trying to get the ZeeQS running ?

I have these two depdencies:

testImplementation("io.zeebe.bpmn-spec:zeebe-test-runner:2.0.0")
testImplementation("io.zeebe.bpmn-spec:junit-extension:2.0.0")

I have this as well at the begining of the logs

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Target port 55005 is not exposed
	at org.testcontainers.containers.wait.strategy.HttpWaitStrategy.lambda$waitUntilReady$2(HttpWaitStrategy.java:197)
	at java.base/java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:408)

ok got it working. It was old testcontainer which was dangling and I deleted that which made test working.

3 Likes