Want to change in Admin --> User screen

Hi i want to add one more input in user screen , want to add contact no. in User screen …is it possible??
how easy it?

Already i have changed HTML and add contact No. text box and validation , but value is not storing in Database , where we need to changes??

Hi @Rahul_Gour,

Could you please elaborate this a bit more in detail? What have you done? What is the purpose of that? What is the expected behavior and what is the actual behavior?

Cheers,
Roman

thanks for reply , have an user screen in camunda Admin module, which have User name, ID, Email , First name and last name already stored in oracle, but i want to add one more field Contact no. on this user screen so that user can add their contact no, thats why i am looking for this change…

in regards to front end part , i have added contact no. field in HTML successfully only want to store this field value in oracle for this need to change in REST API… so i want to where these REST API is exists in camunda and how can we achieve it…

Hi @Rahul_Gour,

What exactly do mean with when you say “…need to change in REST API…”? However, in 1 you will the sources when a new user is created and 2 is called when a user profile is updated.

Cheers,
Roman

1 Like

thank you @roman.smirnov, this is what exactly i want…