We define the topic in process and deployed on tomcat.so i want to know topic is created on tomcat and how topic is save the data if tomcat server was down

we define the topic in process and deployed on tomcat server.so i want to know topic is created on tomcat and how topic is save the data if tomcat server was down.

The topic is saved to the the Database - so if you’re database isn’t on tomcat, it’s unaffected by tomcat going down.

thanks for prompt response .which database is saved .is it db2 or whateverdata base we have configured in server.xml file.can you please share the url so i can go through the document and understand the concept.

What ever you’ve configured your engine to use it may be any of thesupported databases that the engine can work with?

suppose i have configured oracle database.camunda created topic table implicitly (what is table name) or we have to created some table for topic table

As soon as the service task is reached in the process the engine will store it in the ACT_RU_EXT_TASK table.