What I want to know is whether the same CallActivity can be called in different branches when using ParallelGateway

What I want to know is whether the same CallActivity can be called in different branches when using ParallelGateway. The parameters are the same, so that the two callActivitys are executed concurrently.
The problem I am having now is that the same CallActivity is called concurrently, and the process occasionally gets stuck.

The Camunda platform version I am using now is Camunda/BPM V7.10.0. The database I am using is maridb, the version is 10.1.24. Now we deploy BPMN in the docker container, and the maridb database is also deployed in another docker container. There is an asynchronous SubProcess in the currently called CallActivity and this SubProcess is set to asyncAfter.Process stuck is happening on this subProcess
Another problem encountered in this case is that a deadlock occurs, causing the transaction to roll back. It is found through the log that it is updating and deleting one of the data in the database. What I want to know is how to avoid this kind of rollback happening, I want to improve business performance through ParallelGateway.
I would be grateful if you could provide information about asyncBefore and asyncAfter.