Workflow issue related to lists/arrays

Hello,

I am relatively new to working with Camunda workflows. I am working with IFS Cloud, which is an ERP that utilizes Camunda to do tasks. I am attempting to create a workflow that searches a document list inside a projection, and pulls all values based off of certain field values. From there, I would like to print all documents returned by this call, which is done by a projection call. I have the projection call set up correctly, but I require some assistance on how lists are returned back, and how you handle those lists. I’m assuming this is done with a subtask to print all items and loop through that list, but how would one set that up?

Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Hi Bryan. :wave:

Just to be sure, do you use Camunda Platform 7 or 8?

Please share more of your process and the variables. Without a concrete example, it’s hard to suggest something.

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi @Philipp_Ossler

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the response. I have found a way to achieve what I was looking for so this question is not needed anymore. I believe IFS Cloud uses Camunda Platform 7, so I was mistaken in putting it in Camunda Platform 8 Topics. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Bryan