We’re excited to announce that Zeebe 0.11.0 has been released and is available for download.
We published a blog post that covers the release highlights in more detail, and here’s a brief summary of what’s included:
- Snapshot replication for fast failover
- An updated default output mapping for task and workflow instance payloads for simpler workflow creation
- Easier access to deployment events, including a list of all workflows deployed to Zeebe
- Accessing and setting the payload of workflow or job as generic map or POJO
For a complete overview, please see the changelogs:
Here are resources for helping you get started:
- Quickstart Guide
- Java Client Getting Started Guide
- Go Client Getting Started Guide
- Zeebe Command Line Interface
As always, if you have any questions, comments or ideas to exchange with us feel free to connect with us on one of our community channels.
We hope you have a great day,
-The Zeebe Team