Zeebe Modeler OAuth token issue

Hello,

When I enter the OAuth details in Zeebe Modeler, it doesn’t seem that the gRPC call for the method Topology contains in the header the access_token returned by the OAuth URL. This is the content of the call object from the Topology method (I added the log in the Zeebe Modeler code):

Thank you,

I’m adding the full error message that I get from the Zeebe Modeler logs when I’m on OAuth :

ERROR app:zeebe-api Failed to connect with config (secrets omitted): {
endpoint: {
type: ‘oauth’,
url: ‘localhost:50051’,
clientId: ‘****************************’,
oauthURL: ‘http://localhost:4000/token
}
} Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: No connection established
at Object.callErrorFromStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call.js:30:26)
at Object.onReceiveStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\client.js:174:52)
at C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call-stream.js:63:35
at Object.onReceiveStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules\zeebe-node\dist\lib\GrpcClient.js:138:36)
at InterceptingListenerImpl.onReceiveStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call-stream.js:58:23)
at Object.onReceiveStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\client-interceptors.js:340:141)
at Object.onReceiveStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\client-interceptors.js:303:181)
at Http2CallStream.outputStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call-stream.js:114:27)
at Http2CallStream.maybeOutputStatus (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call-stream.js:153:22)
at Http2CallStream.endCall (C:\dev\experiment\zeebe-modeler\app\node_modules@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call-stream.js:140:18) {
code: 14,
details: ‘No connection established’,
metadata: Metadata { internalRepr: Map {}, options: {} }
}

This is for connecting to Camunda Cloud. I don’t think this works with self-hosted unless you implement a proxy and a token provider, like Camunda Cloud has.