Zeebe on cloud version is erroring with : Failed to start bean ‘zeebeClientLifecycle’; nested exception

I am running one Spring Boot Framework application using Zeebe Client on Camunda Cloud version. This was working perfectly fine earlier. Last 2 days it stopped working and throwing below exceptions.

Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application with ‘debug’ enabled.
11:22:01.755 [restartedMain] ERROR org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication - Application run failed
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean ‘zeebeClientLifecycle’; nested exception is io.camunda.zeebe.client.api.command.ClientStatusException
at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.doStart(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:181)
at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.access$200(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:54)
at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor$LifecycleGroup.start(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:356)
at java.base/java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)

I have done all the solutions described here but no luck.
Changed the network settings.

Can someone please help here ?

Thanks,
SB

Hi @Sangeeta_Badala

Something has changed.

It seems to me the places to look initially:

Either your application secrets are not hydrating correctly, or the API client in Cloud has been deleted, or the cluster has been deleted.

I would check there to start with.

Verify that you can connect to the cluster using the application secret values using zbctl, and from the machine that you are running this application on.

Josh

1 Like