JobExecutor not acquiring Jobs

Hi,

I’ve camunda 7.5 installed on a apache tomcat 8.0.

The job executor was working fine, but few days ago it stopped acquiring new jobs and the table ACT_RU_JOB is getting more and more records.

As an example:

ACT_RU_JOB_view.csv (703 Bytes)

on the start-up seems that the Job Executor starts correctly:

23-Nov-2016 11:58:30.765 INFO [main] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logInfo ENGINE-00001 Process Engine default created.
23-Nov-2016 11:58:30.771 INFO [main] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logInfo ENGINE-14014 Starting up the JobExecutor[org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.jobexecutor.RuntimeContainerJobExecutor].
23-Nov-2016 11:58:30.777 INFO [Thread-6] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logInfo ENGINE-14018 JobExecutor[org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.jobexecutor.RuntimeContainerJobExecutor] starting to acquire jobs

But the jobs are stall on the table.

How can i check if the JobExecutor is active?

There is any way to see the JobExecutor logs?

Thanks,
Jordi Alborch

HI @jordialborch,

could you please check following:

• do you see any exceptions in log?
  • do you see any log message like Acquired {} jobs for process engine '{}': {} if you enable debug logging?

Cheers,
Askar

Hi @aakhmerov,

The only WARN exception that i have is this:
Wed Nov 23 13:11:18 UTC 2016 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn’t set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to ‘false’. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.

The only log file that i have is the catalina.out, there is any other log file to search on?

how can i enable debug logging?

Thanks!
Jordi

@jordialborch,

please take a look here about logging https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.5/user-guide/logging/.

About log files themselves, catalina.out should be enough.

Cheers,
Askar