bpmn-js - BPMN 2.0 for the web

Bpmn-js is BPMN 2.0 for the web, but we have some doubts regarding it. Please clarify.

is it necessary to display the bpmn.io logo in a react app if I use the npm i bpmn-js package?

If it is hidden, a copy right violation will occur. The bpmn website said that permission is hereby provided without charge.

We are freelancers and would want to incorporate bpmn diagrams into our work. Could you help clarify whether using the npm i bpmn-js package to combine bpmn with my web application project will cause a copy right issue?.

Package URL: https://www.npmjs.com/package/bpmn-js

Bpmn-JS License Description: License | bpmn.io

You’re free to use the bpmn.io libraries free of charge without restriction - except that the logo much be visible. Other than that there’s no problem.

Thanks for the update @Niall ,

If we integrate the Camunda web JS tool into our application based on client requirements and choose to hide the Camunda logo, we should be aware of potential legal actions Camunda might take.

Alternatively, if we wish to use the Camunda package in our application without displaying the logo, please advise on the appropriate steps.

It helps to utilize the Camunda package in our application.

The main thing you should know is that you’d be willfully violating the license and as such would need to accept the consequences of that.

I suggest that you reach out to Camunda directly and see if there’s a way you can pay to use the tool without the logo.

Thanks @Niall