Camunda autodeployment failed

While doing auto deployment on server i get below exceptions: [If i try to build without BPMN it’s working fine]:
DETAILS:

A. We are using below versions

org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-web:jar:2.1.16.RELEASE:compile
org.camunda.bpm.springboot:camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter-webapp:jar:3.3.4:compile
org.camunda.bpm:camunda-engine:jar:7.11.0:compile

B. Error Logs:

1. Error starting Tomcat context.
    Exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException.
    Message: Error creating bean with name ‘servletEndpointRegistrar’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/actuate/autoconfigure/endpoint/web/ServletEndpointManagementContextConfiguration$WebMvcServletEndpointManagementContextConfiguration.class]:
    Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
    Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.boot.actuate.endpoint.web.ServletEndpointRegistrar]:
    Factory method ‘servletEndpointRegistrar’ threw exception;
    nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
    Error creating bean with name ‘healthEndpoint’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/actuate/autoconfigure/health/HealthEndpointConfiguration.class]:
    Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method ‘healthEndpoint’ parameter 1; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
    Error creating bean with name ‘healthIndicatorRegistry’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/actuate/autoconfigure/health/HealthIndicatorAutoConfiguration.class]:
    Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
    Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.boot.actuate.health.HealthIndicatorRegistry]:
    Factory method ‘healthIndicatorRegistry’ threw exception;
    nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
    Error creating bean with name ‘org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.SpringProcessEngineServicesConfiguration’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘processEngine’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘processEngineFactoryBean’: FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngineException: ENGINE-09003 Could not parse ‘’. Premature end of file.

C. What works on the server:

1. When I deploy the same BPMN directly on the server using modeller, there are no issues.
  2. When I deploy the code without any BPMN, there are no issues in code.

Can anyone help?

Hi @surbhi
Welcome to the forum!

Can you take a look at the Style Guide? It’ll help you understand how to format code correctly and also help you create questions that are easy to understand and also easier to answer :slight_smile:

Hi @Niall

Thanks for the suggestion, have modularized the details.

Can you also upload the BPMN file that you’re trying to deploy.
Can you also explain in more detail what you mean by auto deployment.