Camunda Deployment in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)

I am new in Camunda 8 . For learning purpose , I have successfully installed Camunda8 in AKS cluster using following tutorial .

But I am not able to connect Camunda 8 from Camunda desktop modeler . Attaching screenshot for Camunda desktop modeler log

Need help

This is inform you that i am starting modeler through a batch file as per suggestion from this POST :

My first error is : RequestError: unable to verify the first certificate

When i set the above command (as per image attached )
I am getting following error :

Error: 13 INTERNAL: Received RST_STREAM with code 0

Go through the documentation and install the Cert on your system to make secure connection.

Hi @1986sudipta - the “RST_STREAM with code 0” message means that communication with the gRPC server was closed prematurely, which often indicates a network issue. gRPC requires HTTP/2 - the first thing I would check is to make sure that your AKS ingress is configured to accept HTTP/2 connections.

Another thing you can do to eliminate Modeler as being an issue is to use a different tool, such as zbctl. If zbctl connects but Modeler doesn’t, then the issue with Modeler (or the configuration inside Modeler); if neither connect, the issue is likely with the deployment.