Camunda desktop modeler "Time-to-live" error

Hello all,

In latest version of Camunda Desktop Modeler (I believe from 5.15.0) I face the following issue.
The field Time to live in History Cleanup is red (Time to live must be defined.) when I am saving a diagram, even thought it is filled (P30D).

However I can deploy the diagram and it takes the correct time to live. Do you know why it shows as an error?

Thanks

Hello my friend!

I saw a post here on the forum about this, and comments that this is a bug that will be resolved, but that you can normally use this field “disregarding” this error message.

If I find the post I saw this a while ago, I’ll send it here!

William Robert Alves

1 Like

Do a test to see if this statement is actually true… try deploying your process, even if the error message is appearing and check if the TTL was implemented correctly.

William Robert Alves

Hello @WilliamR.Alves ,

You are correct, as I mentioned in my comment the process is deployed with the correct TTL. The bug is only on the modeler.

Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Hello my friend @konkouts !

As I promised you, below is the link to the topic where they reported that this is a bug and is already on Camunda’s roadmap to be resolved…

William Robert Alves

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.