Hi everyone, We are looking for 2 Camunda developers for participating in our projects. The Russian language is required.
We are an international company group founded in 2009, developing our products and projects for our partners and clients (mobile applications, web services). Our offices are located in Russia, Estonia, Armenia, Latvia, and Kazakhstan. We work with top 5 Russian banks and US clients.
The main priority for us is our team. We have no “bosses”, policies, bureaucracy, and legacy code. We pay great attention to the quality of solutions that we release to the market and professional development.
- Development, support, and improvement of projects in Java/Kotlin
- Design the architecture of applications and databases
- Optimization and code refactoring
- Research, analysis
- 1+ year Java / Kotlin development experience
- Knowledge of Russian is required
- Experience with Camunda BPMN
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of basic design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Observer, etc.)
- Understand the principles of SOLID
- Understanding the HTTP / HTTPS protocols
- Understanding XML and JSON formats
- Ability to work with git version control system
Would be an advantage
- Technical English, at the level of reading documentation