Camunda Helm Chart - ZeebeGateway service account ignored

While installing Camunda 8(chart camunda-platform-9.3.2) on K8s (VMWare Tanzu), I realise that the serviceAccount section of zeebeGateway is not taken into account. How did I get there?
I have some security policy on my cluster where I need to create Service Accounts with specific permissions so that the SA can start pods

apiVersion: rbac.authorization.k8s.io/v1
kind: Role
metadata:
  name: camunda-role
  namespace: camunda
rules:
# Permission to create pods
  - apiGroups: ["extensions"]
    resources: ["podsecuritypolicies"]
    resourceNames: ["pks-privileged"]
    verbs: ["use"]

So I have created two service accounts for “zeebe” and “zeebeGateway” with following RoleBinding

kind: RoleBinding
metadata:
  name: camunda-rolebinding
roleRef:
  apiGroup: rbac.authorization.k8s.io
subjects:
  - kind: ServiceAccount
    name: zeebe
    name: zeebegateway

I use the following yaml content to override chart values:

zeebe:
  enabled: true
  debug: true
  serviceAccount:
    enabled: false
    name: "zeebe"
    automountServiceAccountToken: false
zeebeGateway:
  serviceAccount:
    enabled: false
    name: "zeebegateway"
    automountServiceAccountToken: false

On the first try, the zeebe pods where up and running but for zeebeGateway following errors were poped up.

0s          Warning   FailedCreate             replicaset/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67   Error creating: pods "camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-" is forbidden: PodSecurityPolicy: unable to admit pod: []
0s          Warning   FailedCreate             replicaset/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67   Error creating: pods "camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-" is forbidden: PodSecurityPolicy: unable to admit pod: []

Following on my suspesion on the use of “default” service account insted of “zeebegateway” I added the same security policy to the “default” service account.

metadata:
rules:
# Permission to create pods
  - apiGroups: ["extensions"]
    resources: ["podsecuritypolicies"]
    resourceNames: ["pks-privileged"]
    verbs: ["use"]

kind: RoleBinding
metadata:
  name: camunda-rolebinding
roleRef:
  apiGroup: rbac.authorization.k8s.io
subjects:
    name: zeebe
    name: zeebegateway
    name: default

Redeployed the chart and now zeebe-gateway pods are running.

0s          Normal    SuccessfulCreate         replicaset/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67   Created pod: camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-l4vlx
0s          Normal    SuccessfulCreate         replicaset/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67   Created pod: camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-gq9rm
0s          Normal    Scheduled                pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-l4vlx    Successfully assigned camunda/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-l4vlx to 7f55e346-fdef-4a76-9077-ca99ac20b5e1
0s          Normal    Scheduled                pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-gq9rm    Successfully assigned camunda/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-gq9rm to c9e79888-7a18-429c-b160-cd70a1bc30dc
0s          Normal    Pulled                   pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-l4vlx    Container image "remote-docker.artifactory.swisscom.com/camunda/zeebe:8.5.0-alpha2" already present on machine
0s          Normal    Created                  pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-l4vlx    Created container zeebe-gateway
0s          Normal    Pulled                   pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-gq9rm    Container image "remote-docker.artifactory.swisscom.com/camunda/zeebe:8.5.0-alpha2" already present on machine
0s          Normal    Created                  pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-gq9rm    Created container zeebe-gateway
0s          Normal    Started                  pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-l4vlx    Started container zeebe-gateway
0s          Normal    Started                  pod/camunda-kc22-zeebe-gateway-645c88bc67-gq9rm    Started container zeebe-gateway

Could someone confirm this?

Thank you.
Hazhir