Can someone please answer the below questions ?
- how many instances can a server hold in this case camunda engine. ? what is the break point ?
- what happens to live instances in the process when the server goes down abruptly ?
- is there a document or best practice when we are designing and confiugring camunda on the server side ?
I’ll try to answer best i can
- It depends on your server and the database. we have customers who have millions of processes active in parallel.
- Nothing - all state is in the database, none is on the server, so if the server goes down, i’ll pickup the instance from where it was last from the database
- Depends on what you mean - why do you want configure it differently?