Camunda modeler app.asar - index.js.map missing

Hi all,

I started to use a form.

• In camunda task list I get the message:

• In the modeler I get: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not parse content for file:///C:/camunda-modeler/resources/app.asar/public/index.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input

• In Atom I can see that index.js.map is missing.

Has anybody an idea what could be wrong and how to solve?

Greetings

@mssib28 Are you using camunda modeler version 4.11.1?

@aravindhrs I’m using

• WIN11Pro, Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
  • Arch: x64
  • Camunda Modeler 4.11.1

Hey @mssib28 ,

how do you create the form? How do you deploy it and how to you link it in your BPMN diagram ? And which version of Camunda are you running?

Kind regards
Nele

Hi @Nele ,

I follow this example to create the form, to deploy and …: Add a User Task to the Process (4/6) | docs.camunda.org
Version of Camunda: Camunda Platform v7.16.0

Kind greetings

Martin

Hi @Nele ,
I tested differnt things.
In the tasklist it looks like:

I found the deployments menu, there the form code looks like (it seems to be ok):

Maybe these additional info could be helpful.

Camunda is running on a Raspberry PI with Debian and the modeler I use under WIN11.

Kind greetings

Martin

Hey @mssib28 ,

The deployment looks fine and Camunda runs as well. From the message I see in Tasklist I would assume that the problem is how you link the form to your diagram.

What do you put in the properties panel of the Camunda Modeler an where? Are you using Camunda with SpringBoot?

Kind regards
Nele

Hi @Nele ,

in the modeler I have:

I follow exactly this example to create the form, to deploy and …: Add a User Task to the Process (4/6) | docs.camunda.org

Are you using Camunda with SpringBoot? → I have installed camunda-bpm-run-7.16.0.tar.gz on a Raspberry Pi with Debian distribution. Up to now I never had to do with SpringBoot, so far I know nothing about it. But I learned, that I have to learn first to setup a BPMN-system before I can use it. So far so good.

Greetings

Martin

Hi @Nele ,

I just downloaded V7.17.0-alpha2 and started it.
Here is a part of the startsequence:
There is an output “Spring-Boot: (v2.6.1)” is thia what you meant with your question if I use SpringBoot?

Greetings

Martin

Could you also post your BPMN file?

Looking briefly at this, it looks like the FormRef is blank, which the system won’t like (you have to tell the BPMN file exactly what for to use, since it might alredy exist on the server and might not be included in the push to the server from the “Deploy Diagram to Camunda Platform”

Hi @GotnOGuts ,
here’s a snap:

Did you mean this?

@mssib28
I meant to actually attach the .bpmn file, rather than a screenshot.

In your image, the Form Ref is blank, which means you haven’t told the BPMN which Form to use.
Task Forms Documentation

Try setting it to Form_Payment (the same as the ID field of the payment.form) and see if that solves it.

1 Like

payment.bpmn (3.7 KB)
Here’s the bpmn-file.
I tried inbetween the recommented way, but it doesn’t work.

Hey @mssib28,

yes just wanted to know how you run Camunda. So knowing that it is camunda run ist already fine!
I just deployed your bpmn model with a form and it works for me. I changed the form ref field . In your bpmn model you wrote: camunda-forms:deployment:payment.form
I changed it basically to the id of the form in your case that would be Form_Payment . Have you tried this variation already?

Unfortunately the tutorial in the docs used an older version of the modeler where the key included the information of the type and the binding. With the new modeler that is not needed any more.

I hope that solves the problem. Kind regards
Nele

1 Like

Hi @Nele ,

again: Life can be so easy!
Thank you very much. Maybe we should tell camunda to extend the excelent documentation a little bit.

Thank you very, very much

Kind greetings

Martin

@GotnOGuts ,
thank you also very much for your support.
It’s a great forum here.

Kind greetings

Martin

1 Like