Camunda Modeler could not deploy to Zeebe dmn file

Hi! I have a huge problem with deploy from modeler dmn files.Read all forums,but no idea…
Camunda Modeler 5.0.0 Zeebe 1.3.11
I create dmn file from modeler with standard header

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> But in log i see Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error: URI=null Line=2: cvc-elt.1.a: Cannot find the declaration of element 'definitions'.

Hey @marina31 ,

can you share the dmn file you try to deploy?

Kind regards
Nele

Hey!Thanks for answer.
test.dmn (1.3 KB)
It is very common

I think implementation “DMN decision” is not work for Zeebe. You need create job worker with dmn engine from camunda 7.In this case it work well.

Hey @marina31,

Which version of Zeebe are you using? With launching Camunda 8 it is now possible to use DMN with zeebe. No need to create a jobworker for it anymore. But if you use an older Zeebe version this might be still the case.

Kind regards
Nele

I just deployed your diagram to Zeebe and it works. So the problem might be the Zeebe version you are using.

Zeebe 1.3.11,i use community version self deploy.bpm deploy ok,dmn not(I find the same problem on forum )

Hey @marina31 ,

you are using an older version of Zeebe. In fact if you use Zeebe 1.3.11 you have to create a job worker for the DMN table evaluation.

The current Zeebe version is 8.0.4. This version of Zeebe is able to execute DMN files. So you can deploy DMN files to that version.

I guess either you upgrade to the latest version of Zeebe or if you want to stay on 1.3.11 you use the job worker work around.

I hope that helps
Cheers
Nele