Camunda Modeler deploy bpmn file error:The context path is either empty or not defined

hello:
i config embedded task form refer to this example,it work.
but i use Camunda Modeler deploy same bpmn file:

errors: Form failure: The context path is either empty or not defined.
I want to know how to solve it

I encountered similar errors when using the docker latest tag Camunda image. It was resolved when I used the 7.13 version as docker run -d --name camunda -p 8080:8080 camunda/camunda-bpm-platform:7.13.0

Hi,@bikashkarmakar ,Thank you for your answer,but How to solve this problem in “springboot”?

So - if you have the model in the resources folder of your spring boot application and your form in the resources/static/forms folder on startup the process will be deployed to the spring boot application without needing to deploy from the modeler. It will also have the context available to display your embedded form.

@Niall Thank you for your reply, I see what you mean。However, if I deploy in your way, I have to restart the springboot service every time I modify the BPMN file. Therefore, I still hope to know how to use the embedded form through designer deployment.

Hi @icefox

This is something we’re actively working on - in fact the next camunda release will contain the first iteration of what will become a full featured embedded form builder. Hopefully that will help you moving forward.

okay, thank you. I’m looking forward to the next version