Camunda Run Embedded Forms Path

Hi,
Im trying to use Camunda Run. I can deploy a process model from modeller, however my process model references an embedded form - eg embedded:app:forms/start.html

According to the Run docs, forms can be placed in the resources folder, however I seem to be getting the context path as null and the form not found.

hence can anyone give me a recipe for placement of form and corresponding config string in the modeller?

regards

Rob

Hi @Webcyberrob,

Try to use below value as formKey in your model. Notice: form1.html is your form which is placed in the resources folder

embedded:deployment:form1.html

Instead of

embedded:app:…

Hi Hassang,

I tried that, but not working for me. Have you got it working this way yourself?

regards

Rob

Hi @Webcyberrob,

No I haven’t tested it.

But as Camunda BPM Run is based on the Camunda Spring Boot Starter, answer in below post maybe of help to you

Hi Hassang,

Ive worked it out. You can use embedded:deployment:/start.html and locate start.html in the resources folder, however, your bpmn file must also be in the resources folder.

I was deploying straight from the modeler which probably creates a different deployment context.

If anyone knows how to access a form via a modeller deployment of a bpmn file using Camunda run, please let me know…

regards

Rob

3 Likes

Hello there,

Where is the resources folder located?

Thanks