Camunda8 installation in windows

Hi All,
I am installing camunda8 in windows following Manual installation on local machine | Camunda 8 Docs

cd camunda-cloud-zeebe-*ZEEBE_BROKER_EXPORTERS_ELASTICSEARCH_CLASSNAME=io.camunda.zeebe.exporter.ElasticsearchExporter ./bin/broker

I am not able to perform above step because, I cant find path camunda-cloud-zeebe in zip file that I downloaded, could u pls help with this step, thanks

Hi @Raj1
After 4. Navigate to the bin folder. you are in the bin folder.
I think it’s expected to navigate to the root of the unpacked ZIP archive, for example:
cd .. or navigate to camunda-zeebe-8.4.6.

I ran below command ZEEBE_BROKER_EXPORTERS_ELASTICSEARCH_CLASSNAME=io.camunda.zeebe.exporter.ElasticsearchExporter ./bin/broker

from camunda-zeebe-8.4.6 folder it fails
ran from camunda-zeebe-8.4.6/bin folder it failed
I got the misunderstnading as per your reply, still above command not working I get error not recognied internal or external comamnd
‘ZEEBE_BROKER_EXPORTERS_ELASTICSEARCH_CLASSNAME’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

could you please guide from which location shall I run this command

It would be simpler and faster if you used dockerized camunda for windows

thank you, I cant run docker in my windows, thats the restriction, reason why I cant run docker in my windows is restriction, and not in my control so i need to do using zip files and cmd

can you share the error?

‘ZEEBE_BROKER_EXPORTERS_ELASTICSEARCH_CLASSNAME’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,

this issue is fixed I added, entry in application yaml of zeebe for io.camunda.zeebe.exporter.Elasticsearch with key ZEEBE_BROKER_EXPORTERS_ELASTICSEARCH_CLASSNAME

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.