[camundaTaskExecutor-1] ERROR org.camunda.bpm.engine.context - ENGINE-16004 Exception while closing command context: Expected one result (or null) to be returned by selectOne(), but found: 2

Operations before the accident:

1. I added a new process with approval function to the code, and packaged it correctly into a docker image;
  2. Found the problem: I deployed my recent mirror in rancher, and this problem occurred in the log! ! !
    3, but after checking, I confirmed that the scaling policy pod<=1 (maximum unavailable 1) has been configured, because the image deploys two virtual machines at the same time.

Actions after the accident:
Usually the personal solution is to find the latest ID_ in the act_re_deployment table, and then delete the record data in the table act_re_procdef by (DEPLOYMENT_ID_ = ID_);
However, now I additionally delete ID_ and act_ge_bytearray (DEPLOYMENT_ID_ = ID_) in act_re_deployment for a series of data

Hope someone kind can help me with this.
current difficulties

1. The problem in the title (main reason)( [camundaTaskExecutor-1] ERROR org.camunda.bpm.engine.context - ENGINE-16004 Exception while closing command context: Expected one result (or null) to be returned by selectOne(), but found: 2)
  2. Unable to deploy the latest version of the code
    3,camunda version -7.11.0