I am stuck with the following problem.
I have and API endpoin that want to do the following
- Launch a new ProcessInstance that will trigger the exection of our workflow
- Wait until a certain step (eg validation) is completed, the result can be OK, NOK or Maybe
Depending on the result of the step I want to give immediate feedback to the caller
- OK: Process continues as the request has been accepted (modelled with a condition)
- NOK: Process stops as the request will be rejected (modelled with a condition)
- Maybe: Basically here I want to capture the result of the exection and give it back in the result of my API call.
I have been looking at different things but I cannot figure out how I can listen to the processEngine for this specific ProcessInstance and capture the result.
Thanks for any help