I have Published one GitHub action that can checkout your models from repo and then deploy them to your Camunda instance.
Features offered :
- Supports multiple file formats for deployments (bpmn, dms, form, html, js)
- Deploy Individual model file
- Deploy Multiple files in one go / All files in a folder
- Dynamic directory name in git repo to deploy files from
- Support for deploy-changed-only
- Custom Deployment name
- Support for Basic authentication
- Support for Auth Bearer Token (JWT)
- Multitenant Deployments
- Custom HTTP Headers for Apigee like gateway Authentication
- Log Deployment Summary (Color Coded)
- Checkout specific Tag from Git Repo for deployment
Please feel free to use and share feedback. It is available at GitHub Marketplace.
I have used it against one Camunda Sandbox installation I did on fly.io and it works as expected.
Please have a look at the code if you are interested.