Hello, I want to make (slight, actually) improvement to camunda tasklist: in particular, I need to make some css tweaks, add italian language, and some minor UI customization. I think my question is related to this other but I found no answer to the former.
What I did
I enjoyed camunda/camunda-bpm-platform docker image to run camunda easily, so I took this approach:
- cloned camunda-bpm-webapp and made my customizations
- mvn clean package. It works and gives me target/camunda-webapp.war (also much more, but probably this is enough?)
- Following the suggestion of slides I found on slideshare (that I cannot link because of the limit of 2 link per post) I wrote this Dockerfile which should give me a bpm platform with customized webapp
- run the docker image I just built
The error I have
It seems to work but it really doesn’t: at the login form I can see from the developer console of my browser that plugin.css raises a 500 error, while plugin.js raises a 404 error. The 500 error is, I think, of particular interest, because it says
javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating servlet class [org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher]
My attempt to debug
I can however see that
resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.5.Final.jar which in turn includes
However, resteasy-jaxrs doesn’t seem to be included in
my questions are:
- is this the right path, overall?
- do you have any practical suggestions on how to achieve this?
thanks for your help!