How can i build a custom http-connector with base URL + path from the connector’s url variable in the Modeler ?
- Don’t have any base url (host, port, …) in the Modeler
- Don’t retrieve this values from process’s variables
- Have on custom http-connector for each api i need to call and only typing the sub path in the Modeler
- Set my static custom http headers in my custom http connector
- Custom http-connector for let’s say my “article api” with the base api path (url, port, …)
- Need to get all articles => in the Modeler, url value for my custom connector id would be “/articles”
I already saw this doc : Extending Connect | docs.camunda.org
I create class with
extends HttpConnectorImpl + provider with
implements HttpConnectorProvider and update
I can use my custom connector.
But how can i change the url (must be : base url + sub path from the Modeler) in my custom connector ?
May be i just need to provide connector configuration ?