Customised camunda UI completely

I have designed a simple camunda application using a camunda modeler and a spring boot application. Now when we start the application, I need to customize the UI page of the login form for the camunda and later want to customize the camunda homepage before proceeding to individual tabs of cockpit or tasklist.
Attached the project architecture. Kindly help to design further.

Hi @Avaneesh
Your question looks similar to the same you asked on another topic Can we re-design the camunda homepage
Do I miss the difference?

The important thing to focus in this question is to customise everything in the UI of the camunda application, not just the homepage. I need help to customise them with what should be the project architecture and the files to be created under which folder?

In the screenshot attached is the project structure created for the customized web apps.

1. META-INF folder is created inside src/main/resources.
  2. META-INF folder contains admin/ cockpit/ tasklist and each folder containing folders scripts and styles for creating the customized UI for admin/ cockpit/ tasklist.
  3. Embedded forms are created inside src/main/resources/static/forms folder.
  4. Main Java class is also annotated with @EnableProcessApplication

Attached the process.bpmn file also. Kindly let me know whether this architecture is good to go ahead?process.bpmn (2.9 KB)