Displaying URL's in forms using loop template not working correctly

I have the following form that is looping through an array and rendering a list of URL’s. It only works if before the loop construct there is other text. For example, in the screen shot below you can see the URL’s are rendered correctly:

But if I take away the Documents: text, the URL’s are no longer rendered correctly:

This also happens when displaying the form in task list.

I am using Camunda SaaS version 8.2.16.

Hi @Justin_Phillips.

I had a play around with this, I believe this is just a quirk of the markdown rendering that we’re using, may be a quirk of markdown itself, but leading a link (or any text really) with 4 spaces code-formats it.

This only happens if there’s an empty line prior, hence why removing Documents: is triggering it.

So, the fix for you would be to remove the indentation in the loop. If you want some kind of hard coded indent I think you’ll have to use  . We can investigate some better alternatives if this is something really required, but we can’t just convert all markdown spaces to   as they are used in various fancy formatting operations, as just shown.

I’ve logged a ticket to make the code formatting blocks more prominent.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Let us know if there’s anything else.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. This is not urgent, I can always remove the indentation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.