Docker Camunda on Apple Silicon does not seam to work

I can’t get the Camunda docker image to work on Apple silicone.
I did install rosetta – but still no joy and am using the latest docker desktop 3.3.3

Thanks

does anyone have any suggestions ?

I see 90 views but I guess nobody has a solution yet ? Just figured I ask again == help is appreciated

Hi @mh007

I can’t get the Camunda docker image to work on Apple silicone.

According to the attached screenshot, the camunda-bpm-platform image is running.

The command that fails for you is to connect to the running container with “sh”. Is this what you want to do? Go inside the container?

Can you share the output of “docker ps” command?

I was able to get it working this way

Camunda DOES NOT work on Apple Silicon. I tried running it via a docker container with the direction that @chylomicronman shared above. It worked sometimes (but not often). I just tried to execute Camunda-run without a container (running Java 17), it booted but I was not able to log in. Is there a way to prioritize this ticket https://jira.camunda.com/browse/CAM-14301?

1 Like

For anyone following this thread: this has been resolved with Provide Camunda Platform Docker artifacts for arm64 architectures/M1 Apple machines · Issue #2668 · camunda/camunda-bpm-platform · GitHub. Camunda 7.19 Docker containers will also run on Apple Silicon :+1:

1 Like