Download credentials

when i am clicking on zip for download , it asking sign in credentials. please help me with this as soon as possible

What did you download and where did you download it?
What exactly is asking for credentials?

Hi Niall, Thanks for replying.

I followed the steps as told by you in the video “1 Getting Started with Camunda” and tried to download Camunda enterprise version from “Enterprise Download | docs.camunda.org”. After selecting the desired version and clicking on zip file to download, I am facing login issues.

You can either request a trail license for the EE version or you can download the community version here.

Thanks Niall.

Hi @Niall ,
I can not get a tril user for download Enterprise trial version. is there another way to get that?

Hey where you not able to get a trail version for Camunda 7 EE?
Can you explain what happened that prevented you?

@Niall I tried to download with this link. but it needs credential to download and I can not get a license key.
the links you said here not working any more.
How can I get a license key and download camunda 7 enterprise version?

You can request a trail account here. Although i’m not sure how much longer we’ll be offering trail EE versions of Camunda 7

@Niall I tried this link but camunda sent an error email because of restriction. Is there any way that I can access this version from Iran?

I think that we have restrictions when it comes to offering the EE version in Iran unfortunately.
Although the open source version should still be available.

1 Like