ERROR Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Cannot correlate message 'ricevuta-risp-acme': No process definition matches the parameters

Good evening,

I’m newer of camunda and i’m trying to figure out how I can communicate between two process pools. I have two bpmn. The first get the message from a form and sends the result to the second pool using a WebService . The second pool see the message inside the user task and then reply the message to the first pool. The comunication is good but when i try to send the response to the first pool i obtain this error:

16:58:04,857 ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-56) UT005023: Exception handling request to /camunda/api/engine/engine/default/task/02679abf-6000-11e7-983f-9cb6d0ddcfa5/submit-form: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Cannot correlate message 'ricevuta-risp-acme': No process definition matches the parameters  

My process are
http://www.camunda.org/share/#/process/8c080f0b-2f0e-410b-a09c-53e10dbc5fe1
http://www.camunda.org/share/#/process/c19bc74c-6695-4469-aecd-83620ad5b92e

The first call the second.

This is my webService that i have created in the new Project

package xcf.org.camunda.bpm.webservice.acme;

import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.Map;
import java.util.logging.Logger;

import javax.annotation.Resource;
import javax.jws.WebMethod;
import javax.jws.WebParam;
import javax.jws.WebService;

import org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngine;

@WebService
public class RispondiAlCliente {
@Resource(mappedName = “java:global/camunda-bpm-platform/process-engine/default”)
private ProcessEngine processEngine;

private final static Logger LOGGER = Logger.getLogger(RispondiAlCliente.class.getName());

@WebMethod
public void richiestaAlCliente(@WebParam(name="richiesta") String richiesta) {
	/*LOGGER.info("Provo a stampare qualcosa qua ");
	return "La sua richiesta:' "+richiesta+" ' e stata accolta. Grazie e arrivederci. ";*/
	LOGGER.info("STO NEL WEB SERVICEEEEeeeeEEEEeeee " + richiesta); 
	Map<String, Object> vars = new HashMap<String, Object>();
	vars.put("richiesta", richiesta);
	//vars.put("rispostaDaAcme", richiesta);

processEngine.getRuntimeService().startProcessInstanceByMessage("ricevuta-risp-acme", vars);
}

}

and this is the call of this service obtained thanks to WSDL.

public class RispondiAlClienteDelegate implements JavaDelegate {

public static final String MESSAGGIO_DI_RITORNO = "messageReturned_";
 private final static Logger LOGGER = Logger.getLogger(RispondiAlClienteDelegate.class.getName());

public void execute(DelegateExecution execution) throws Exception {
	// qui viene generato il servizio di acme generato con il wsdl

RispondiAlClienteService rispostaDelCliente = new RispondiAlClienteService();  // questo è ottenuto dal wsdl del servizio che fornisce l'interfaccia 
			RispondiAlCliente richiesta = rispostaDelCliente.getRispondiAlClientePort();		

/*String message = greeter.start((String)execution.getVariable("name")); // uses the “name” process variable to invoke GreetService 
			execution.setVariable("greetMessage", message);						   // and stores the returned message in “greetMessage*/

// Lo start è il metodo che sta sul web service corrispondente all'avvio del token dell'agenzia 
			//String message = richiesta.start((String)execution.getVariable("richiesta")); 
			//execution.setVariable("greetMessage", message); 
			//execution.setVariable(variableName, value);
			LOGGER.info("La variabile in questioneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee è " + execution.getVariable("richiesta"));
			//execution.setVariable("richiesta", execution.getVariable("richiesta"));
			richiesta.richiestaAlCliente((String)execution.getVariable("richiesta"));

// setto la risposta in una nuova variabile del form 
			//execution.setVariable("rispostaDaAcme", messaggioDiRisposta); // qui mando la risposta al form che vedrà l'acquirente

LOGGER.info("MESSAGGIO_DI_RITORNO '" + execution.toString() + "'...");

}

}

Thanks