Helm chart for identity has problems

I was not able to bring up the helm chart on my local machine with a following new pods: keycloak.localhost and twwf-identity - both directing to 127.0.0.1 with ingress enabled. Identity reproducable redirected to localhost:8080 even though all settings in values.yaml were adjusted.
The following change in charts/identity/templates/deployments.yaml helped:

- name: IDENTITY_URL
        value: "http://twwf-identity"

With this setting the identity again worked. Seems to me to be a bug in the charts.

If you want a different host for Identity rather than the default localhost:8080, it has to be configured via env vars like your change in the yaml.

Can you explain a little more about what you would expect in this scenario? Maybe there is something we can make clearer in the documentation.

Hello, for me it was just trying the helm charts out of the box with no change on docker-desktop with an ingress instead of the kubectl proxies as a preparation for a real deployment. In this case the localhost did not work and i had to set pod names like twwf-keycloak, twwf-operate etc.
In this case the identity crashloopedback until i made that change mentioned - if there is a better place for it - please let me know.